Who we are
Groundwork South is committed to transforming people’s lives and places through social, economic and environmental action. In terms of development and delivery of these projects we work across three business themes, Communities & Landscape Design Services, Youth, Employment & Skills and Environmental Services.
Groundwork South is the trading name of Groundwork South Trust Ltd, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England. Company Registration No. 1982077. Charity Registration No. 293705.
Registered Office: Colne Valley Park Centre, Denham Court Drive, Denham, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB9 5PG.
If you have any questions about this statement or our privacy practices send an email to our Data Protection Lead at HRSouth@groundwork.org.uk or write to us at our registered address or call 01895 832662.
If you would like general information about Data Protection, the law and good practice please see the Information Commissioner’s website. The Information Commissioner is the Data Protection statutory governing body for England and Wales. Their website is ico.org.uk.
Security of personal data
We have physical, technical and administrative controls in place to protect personal data from unauthorised access, use and disclosure. We evaluate these safeguards on an ongoing basis to minimise risks from new security threats as they become known.
Information that Groundwork South may collect from you
As you browse our website, our web server automatically collects information that is sent by your web browser i.e. protocol addresses, domain name and web browser type. We use this data to analyse overall traffic to our website.
Whenever you give us personal or sensitive information, such as your name, contact number or email address through an online form, we do not make the personal information you provide to us available to any other organisations outside of the Resilience Hub Partnership.
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer. Most large websites use these to improve your experience. To learn more about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- enhance the security of the site.
- anonymously measure website usage.
- improve your experience. For example by remembering your settings for this website so you don’t have to keep re-entering them.
- provide content or services from other companies. e.g. to allow you to share pages with social networks, or show you videos.
When you visit our site some third-party service providers we use may store cookies to provide a personalised experience to you on other sites.
You can also clear your cookies completely after visiting our site.
The rights you have over your data
Individuals have the following rights over their personal data:
- to receive a copy, and information about its use
- to have it corrected
- to have it erased when we have no lawful basis to continue processing it
- to restrict its use
- data portability – to receive a copy of information you have provided to us in electronic format (where processing is done under Consent or Performance of a Contract)
- to object to its use (where processing is done under Legitimate Interest)
- to object to automated decision-making and proﬁling
Please use the contact details at the top of this statement if you want to exercise any of your rights. We consider each request in accordance with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and may ask you to provide proof of your identity before taking any actions.